Senior Event Producer
Senior Event Producer – 30 Hours/Week
Intellor Group is a premier provider of managed audio and web conferencing, webcasting and multimedia solutions for internal and external communications. We serve Fortune 1000 companies as well as federal and state agencies and non-profit organizations.
The Opportunity: We are searching for two Senior Event Producers to manage client audio and web conferences and webcasts, including: pre-event planning, speaker training/rehearsal, on-air technology management and event moderation, post-event follow-up and deliverables.
We offer a flexible schedule, a fun, fast-paced environment, supportive colleagues, interesting clients and a real opportunity for professional development. If you are a degreed professional with a demonstrable track record of success in a client-facing position and are ready to be part of a small but fast-growing business, this might be a great match for you.
You have the skills we need if:
- You have superior - professional and clear - oral and written communication skills and are comfortable speaking to large groups
- English fluency required
- Additional languages a significant plus
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Radio/voiceover experience a plus
- Your technology experience includes:
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate or higher skill level required
- Web-based CRM or project/time management system(s) – basic skill level required
- Web conferencing software (such as WebEx, Adobe Connect, etc.) is a significant plus but not a requirement
- Video production basics (camera operation, audio mixers, etc.) a plus but not a requirement
- You are self-motivated, highly organized, possess a keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- You have a track record of success working with clients (customer service, account management, sales, etc.), including confident management of fast-moving or high-profile situations
This is what you’ll do from day to day:
- Help our worldwide clients plan successful audio and web conferences or webcasts
- Train clients on the best-practice use of our technologies and services
- Direct all aspects of live event execution, including: technology management, support for speakers and participants, event moderation and Q&A facilitation
- Ensure on-time delivery of all required post-event assets
- Properly document services, issues and client feedback in our web-based systems
- Associate’s with 5-7 years’ experience OR Bachelor’s with 3-5 years’ experience
- US Citizenship is a requirement of our federal contracts
Employment Status: Full-time, 30 hours
Core Work Hours:
Senior Event Producer (Morning): Monday through Friday from 8am-1pm
Senior Event Producer (Evening): Monday through Friday from 1-6pm
Note: The above are core hours for each position. Actual work hours/schedule will vary weekly based the weekly client events schedule.
Note that you may be asked to support key client events outside of standard US business hours from time to time with prior coordination.
Job Location: Gaithersburg, MD (Remote work is not available for this position)
Salary: Hourly rate. Quarterly bonuses based on performance. Benefits include Health and Dental, paid time off, life insurance and disability, 401(k)
See www.intellor.com for more information-- No Calls Please