CLINICAL THERAPIST - Full time
Are you and energetic caring individual who loves working with children and families? If so we would like to talk to you. We are expanding and an immediate opening for an experienced Clinical Therapist.
The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) in Burtonsville, Maryland (located just off Route 29 between Washington D.C. and Baltimore), is seeking a full-time therapist to provide individual family and group psychotherapy to foster and adopted children and their families.
C.A.S.E. was founded in 1998, and is one of the premier organizations in the country providing innovative and specialized services to adoptive and foster families. We are seeking a skilled energetic therapist to join our team. All clinicians receive individual and group supervision and have opportunities for continuing education.
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
- Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Perform others duties as required.
- 3 evenings per week required; 2 in Burtonsville and 1 in Bethesda
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
- Current Maryland licensure.
- 4 to 6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
- Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations.
C.A.S.E. offers a competitive salary, medical, vision and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, opportunities for professional development, generous holidays and annual leave. We are a friendly, flexible work environment. Interested candidates should send resume and a cover letter including salary requirement o Kathy Sheehan, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about C.A.S.E., please visit our website, www.adoptionsupport.org