Senior Enterprise Software Developer
POSITION SUMMARY: Leads and performs application development, configuration and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- Responsibility over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 4 years of software development experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of one of more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Approval Workflow Engine.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).