Lead Network Engineer
Lead Network Engineer Location: Andrews AFB, MD Department: Engagement Services Description We are looking for a Lead Network Engineer to work at Andrews AFB, MD
- Support all network operations and tactical design solutions.
- Will be the go to person for all network operations for the Air Force in the National Capitol Region.
- The customer has a complex Cisco network that includes Cisco Catalyst 6800 switches, Nexus 9000/9300 switches, Cisco UCS B/C series servers, Cisco CUCM, Avaya 5300s, Cisco Prime LMS, Cisco APIC-EM, Cisco Client and Cisco Client.
- The customer is looking for a CCIE that can solve highly technical Layer 2 and Layer 3 network issues, while continuing to drive the network to best practices.
- Provide Tier 1 thru Tier 3 support for the NIPR Network and SIPR Network on JBA and JBAB.
- Ensure the entire LAN complies with all DISA STIGs and AF TCNOs by implementing firmware, software and hardware changes as necessary.
- 7-10 years' experience with network design and administration
- Experience with 802.1x
- Experience with Cisco Prime LMS
- Experience with Cisco Client
- CCIE Routing and Switching (lab and written)
- Security+ required
- Secret clearance required