The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
T12, $17.29 - $22.48 HR
Washington Dulles International Airport
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A high school diploma, a Certificate of General Educational Development (GED), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
2. One year of progressively responsible experience that includes substantive work in most of the DUTIES in this job description, including: working with automobiles or heavy mobile equipment or performing general maintenance work.
One year of apprenticeship training in the occupation of the position to be filled may be substituted for the one year of required experience.
3. Ability to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with H & N (X) Endorsements (Hazmat & Tanker) within 90 days of hire, or placement into the position.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but they are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. Experience servicing and working with heavy mobile equipment.
2. Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with H & N (X) Endorsements (Hazmat & Tanker).
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.