Inside Sales, Latin America Media
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
No. Vacancies: 1.00
Department: 17025.Latin America Sales
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Travel %: None
Education: Two years of college or technical school
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Equivalency: Equivalent combination of education & experience considered
Does this position have direct reports: No
Primary Purpose of the Position
Improve service to media accounts and enable a more efficient sales approach by proactively reaching out to customers and serve as a resource to the Media Sales Directors and Sales Management by supporting revenue generating activities.
- Provide customer support for business continuity while group's Sales Directors are away from the office.
- Proactively contact leads to identify needs and follow-up requests.
- Actively work on assigned "D" accounts and liaison with Sales Directors to work on Renewals and or New Business for such accounts
- Support Sales Director on internal processes to move opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Field in-bound calls from customers requesting pricing, availability and other information.
- Collaborate with the appropriate Intelsat department to creatively identify solutions for customer requests, including CSE, Product Management, Business Management, Legal and Finance, reviewing solutions with assigned Sales Director and then presenting them to the customer.
- Update Saleforce.com on an on-going basis to correctly reflect the current status of opportunities, contacts and campaigns in assigned accounts.
- Create and maintain SFDC pipeline and OU revenue reports for weekly sales meetings.
- Assist Sales Directors in gathering market intelligence to generate new leads/opportunities
- Track leads and maintain report
- Assist in the preparation of sales proposals, presentations and reports when required
- Must have at least one year of experience in a sales or sales-related function, such as sales operations or sales support, with strong people skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Good questioning and needs identification skills required, as well as a self-motivated attitude and initiative.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with creativity and the ability to successfully present materials to both internal management and customers as necessary.
- Good time management skills required.
- Must speak/write Spanish.
- Basic understanding of satellite communications or aptitude for learning these concepts required.
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.