Inside Sales, Brazil
- Full Time
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
No. Vacancies: 1.00
Department: 17025.Latin America Sales
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Travel %: None
Education: Two years of college or technical school
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Equivalency: Equivalent combination of education & experience considered
Does this position have direct reports: No
Primary Purpose of the Position
Improve service to core accounts and enable a more consultative sales approach within strategic accounts, proactively reaching out to customers, fielding inbound calls from customers and serving as a resource to Sales Directors and Sales Management for developing work plans for each customer.
- Ensure customer support is provided for business continuity while designated Sales Directors are away from the office.
- Proactively contact leads to identify needs and follow-up requests.
- Broadband and Mobility: Actively work on assigned "D" level accounts and liaison with Sales Directors to work on Renewals and or New Business for such accounts
- Media: Support Sales Director on internal processes to move opportunities from leads to contracts
- Occasional Use: Support Sales Director on pricing/quoting, work orders, credits, job cost sheets, customer change forms and MyIntelsat requests
- Field in-bound calls from customers requesting pricing, availability and other information.
- Collaborate with the appropriate Intelsat department to creatively identify solutions for customer requests, including CSE, Product Management, Business Management, Legal and Finance, reviewing solutions with assigned Sales Director and then presenting them to the customer.
- Update Saleforce.com on an on-going basis to correctly reflect the current status of opportunities, contacts and campaigns in assigned accounts.
- Create SFDC Pipeline reports for weekly Sales meetings.
- Assist assigned Sales Directors in gathering market intelligence to generate new leads/opportunities,
- Maintain a lead information sheet to keep track of leads that come through the system and covnert to opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of Sales presentations and reports when requested.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a sales or sales-related function, such as sales operations or sales support, with strong people skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Good questioning and needs identification skills required, as well as a self-motivated attitude and initiative.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with creativity and the ability to successfully present materials to both internal management and customers as necessary.
- Good time management skills required.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required
- Basic understanding of satellite communications or aptitude for learning these concepts required.
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.