Professional Customer Support Coordinator
Sparks Group is looking for dedicated, phone savvy specialists for call center/customer service positions! The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background and some related computer/technical experience in a help desk environment. Tech savvy and customer focused individuals encouraged to apply!
The company offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, up to 13 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) during the first year and 9 paid holidays. They also provide a 401(k) savings plan with a matching contribution (dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of their salary). This benefit is available on the first day of the month following six (6) months of employment with the company.
- Instruct customers on use of equipment and software for system
- Answer customer’s inquiries using various mediums concerning systems operation
- Diagnose system hardware, software and operator problems. Recommend or perform minor remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Speak to customers to learn procedures followed to diagnose source of error. Determine whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables or telephone.
- Talk to programmers to explain software errors and/or to recommend changes to programs.
- Load specified software programs into computer systems and network.
- Assist customers in refreshing damaged files required to run software including operating system files, modem and printer drivers and monitor/video drivers.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 1 year call center or office support customer service experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!