Chief of Staff - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has partnered with an innovative Real Estate investment and development group in its search for a Chief of Staff to support the executive team. In addition to managing day-to-day office operations, the Chief of Staff contributes to the team's overall development through market research and project management. This role offers a rare opportunity to work directly with the CEO to strategize on the growth and success of the company!
- Act as gatekeeper to the executive team, manage their agenda, coordinate meetings, and manage outgoing correspondence
- Manage projects, delegate tasks to the team, to the consultants, and to the contractors
- Support new development initiatives, market research, and prepare reports
- Oversee all office operations
- A Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional time-management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively, problem-solve, and work independently
- The ability to juggle competing priorities while working at a fast pace and keeping up with deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Flexibility to work at least 45 hours/week
This is a temp-to-hire position and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Chief of Staff - Real Estate
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036