Part Time Clinical Director
Practices reflect N Street Village’s vision, mission, and values. Interactions are timely, responsive, and courteous. Actively engages in problem solving, responds to complaints, identifies priority issues. Seeks resolution of conflicts, shows respect and sensitivity for each person’s individuality and preferences and the cultural/ethnic diversity of the people they serve. Promotes and/or protects each person’s rights, privacy and confidentiality. Works collaboratively with others to accomplish goals/tasks.
Provides support to staff and the people receiving services and in accomplishing personal goals. Partners with others to pursue outcomes identified by individuals. Provides or facilitates the services each person identifies as needed or desirable. Demonstrates a commitment to high goals. Pursues activities to enhance personal and professional growth for self and others, demonstrating a commitment to learning and improvement. Meets productivity standards. Is organized, efficient and effective. Is responsible, flexible, reliable, and dependable. Offers and accepts constructive feedback; encourages and supports others.
The Clinical Director works with the clinical staff of N Street Village to include social workers, counselors, and other disciplines of human services within the housing programs. They would monitor work activity, identify compliance and production issues within the supportive services plan of providing case management in a variety of housing programs with different regulations. This position reports to the Director of Programs.
- Participate in organization-wide meetings and committees, department meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other providers (disciplines) including substance abuse, medical, housing needs, mental health, and educational to enhance services at the program level
- Maintain current knowledge of the District of Columbia Permanent Housing, Temporary Shelter, and Low Barrier Shelter case management requirements
- Assist program management with interviewing potential staff
- Collaborate to design and implement clinical training of staff
- Provide and make recommendations for improvement in clinical services provided
- Serve as liaison between the program and partner agencies including Department of Behavioral Health, Department of Human Services,
- Maintain regular communication with the Director of Programs on issues involving the community, programs, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic planning initiative
- Responsible for the management of clinical services in the housing programs. Provides vision and leadership to ensure quality clinical services and coordination are delivered.
- Collaborate with Schools of Social Work to train and develop interns
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Social worker, LICSW licensure required
- Two years minimum experience working in human services
- At least three years of management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of District of Columbia social services resources
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated cultural competence and cultural responsiveness
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Values commensurate with a community committed to providing inclusive services to women without regard to race, age, religion, physical or mental ability, or sexual orientation
Mandatory Training Requirements
All N Street Village employees are required to complete of provide proof of former completion of mandatory trainings listed on their Mandatory Training Checklist and pursue re-certification (i.e. CPR, First Aid, CPI) before the expiration date of their completion.
Hours of Work: This position is part-time (24 hours/week); there is flexibility with regard to days/hours worked.
N Street Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Part Time Clinical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly