Intelligence Operations Specialist ( General and Cyber) GS-132-11/12
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Security and Strategic Information (OSSI), Directorate of Intelligence (DI) is looking for passionate and skilled intelligence professionals to safeguard America’s health information. OSSI/DI coordinates internal sharing and analysis of intelligence among the agency and within the intelligence community. As an HHS Intelligence Operations Specialist, you will:
- Research, review, interpret, evaluate and integrate all-source intelligence data, and other classified and unclassified data, plans or products pertaining to public health;
- Coordinate, monitor, and integrate specific trends and patterns in public health, global health, diplomacy, terrorist and international strategic information for the HHS senior officials;
- Represent OSSI among federal agencies and ensure that HHS remains aware of all public health, terrorist, global health diplomacy, international, and other current strategic information and intelligence impacting the Department;
- Establish, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with the intelligence community; and
- Assist in making the dissemination of strategic intelligence more efficient, timely and effective throughout HHS.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in Intelligence Operations and the ability to analyze intelligence. This position requires candidates to currently hold an active TS-TSI clearance.
For more information about HHS or OSSI, visit https://www.hhs.gov/about/agencies/asa/ossi/index.html.
Interested applicants should submit a résumé and a letter of interest to Recruiter@HHS.gov with “OSSI – Intelligence Operations Specialist, GS-132-11/12” in the subject line.