Savvy Insurance Enrollment Representatives
Are you tired of the pressure of insurance sales? If you have a Maryland Life and Health Insurance Producers license, you’re one step closer to a new career as an Enrollment Representative. Sparks Group is currently partnered with a local company in the Hunt Valley area known for their incredible work environment and team atmosphere. They are searching for new enrollment representatives to join their team and these spots are going to fill quickly! If you have proven customer service experience, MD Life and Health licenses and a desire for a career change with a focus in insurance benefits, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity!
- Candidates will be working at an inbound call center that will “advise/recommend” benefits information to clients.
- Talk with clients, employees, and HR contacts via the phone concerning health insurance related questions.
- Key enrollment data into internet based computer system.
- Handle diverse customer service scenarios in a professional manner.
- Process client employee changes and terminations following established procedures.
- Track open carrier or client employee issues and report on progress toward completion
- Assist client contacts with general insurance rules and compliance questions. Review benefit communication material for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide team and client with appropriate timelines to ensure that expectations and turnaround times are met.
- Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Qualified candidates will be a high school graduate or have equivalent experience. A 2 year college degree would be a bonus!
- 2-4 years of office environment experience
- Current MD Life and Health Insurance Producers license required.
- Strong PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!