SharePoint Program Manager
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
SharePoint Program Manager
S22, $96,490 - $139,910
Washington Dulles International Airport
Open Until Filled
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (5) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a field which provides a strong foundation for successfully performing the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Seven years of progressively responsible experience in software development that includes substantive work in most of the DUTIES in this job description, including: (a) delivering projects in SharePoint technologies; (b) developing content management solutions using SharePoint product features such as content types, lists and libraries, master page customization, page layouts and site templates, multi-user workflow, document management, content migration, feature framework and publishing infrastructure; (c) developing custom applications using a range of technologies and database tools, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Web Services at an enterprise level as they relate to SharePoint applications, Microsoft Web technologies and frameworks; (d) utilizing business processes that conform with information technology (IT) project delivery methodologies such as SDLC and EA standards.
NOTE: A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to two years of these seven years of experience. For example, a master’s degree in any field that indicates the ability to successfully perform the DUTIES in this job description may be substituted for two years of experience.
3. Education, experience or training indicating the ability to perform successfully as a first level supervisor such as the ability to plan/assign/review work, deploy personnel, monitor work operations, obtain effective results and perform a full array of supervisory personnel functions.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2. Certification as a Certified Scrum Master, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), and/or a SharePoint certification or SharePoint Applications certification.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.