Sr Integrated Master Scheduler - Ft Belvoir, VA - TS/SCI
Results-driven professional supports the operation of a Project Management Office (PMO) by managing an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in a high-paced environment.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual; cost; and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees; and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. May serve as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
ITIL Foundation certification required within 6 months of hire.
This position works closely with Government staff as part of the customer's Project Management Office (PMO). Seeking a results-driven professional with notable success supporting projects of various sizes and complexity. The candidate will provide technical expertise, analysis, recommendations and perform the following:
A technical IT certification is required. PMP desired. ITIL Foundation certification required within 6 months of hire.
Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Project desired.
Experience working in a military Headquarters preferred.
Active TS/SCI clearance required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.