Part Time Office Coordinator
DEBRA LEVY ELDERCARE ASSOCIATES (www.care-manager.com) is a recognized name in the community, and one of the area's longest practicing aging life care management services. We have been helping families for over 28 years. As professionals dedicated to aging life care management we offer knowledge, experience, and compassion to help clients and their families with the challenges of aging and disability. Our mission is to enhance quality of life for older adults and those with disabilities, to help them maintain their dignity and independence, and to reduce the stress of caring for the frail or disabled relative.
Assist with routine office support activities in accordance with general office practices during daytime office hours. Provide a variety of routine and extraordinary office services to support the administrative, client and care manager needs in accordance with general office practices. 20 hours per week initially with potential for an increase in hours depending on needs of the business.
Benefits: Debra Levy Eldercare offers excellent benefits including medical and prescription, paid time off, holiday leave, long term and short-term disability.
Salary Range: $13 - $18/hr commensurate with experience.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Welcome visitors and announce them appropriately; receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and printers.
- Assist with staff meeting preparation and other client and training meetings including staff milestone celebrations.
- Conduct inventory of all senior resource brochures, office supplies and staff forms.
- Copy, scan, distribute & mail correspondence including outgoing mail & electronic postage.
- Perform routine filing duties as instructed and when needed.
- Assist with updating and maintaining client records in FileMaker database & ensure birthdays and other routine client information are updated.
- Assist with maintaining various marketing and social media tasks as directed.
- Input preferred senior service records under FM Contacts as required.
- Prepare new client charts and marketing packets.
- Assist with maintaining e-blast list in Constant Contact and make updates as required.
- Prepare referral packets and update service overviews annually with new staff pictures.
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed including annual holiday cards project.
- Support owner with administrative duties associated with her role as Board Chair of ALCA Mid-Atlantic region.
- Prepare monthly thank you notes.
- File monthly client bills and summaries in appropriate client billing files.
- Maintain all active and terminated client files including the transfer of terminated files to storage room and update storage list; shred documents as required.
- Assist with monthly billing process including entering expenses, match appropriate invoice backup and mail or email invoices as instructed.
- Respond to all care manager’s requests for faxing, scanning and forwarding of client emails including support during orientation process, convey routine information and maintaining continuing education records for license renewal.
- Lifting up to 15 lbs on an occasional basis is required.
- Job is primarily sedentary but will require some standing. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
High school diploma.
Ability to work well with others and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
Excellent organizational, customer service, and written/verbal communication skills.
Experience using computer applications, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is helpful, but not required.
This position will require the use a computer, telephone, and the ability to transport boxes containing supplies that could weigh up to 15 lbs.