Senior Grants Accountant
Senior Grants Accountant Responsible for the general ledger accounting functions related to Migration & Refugee Services (MRS) which may include;
- Accounts payables,
- Receivables and cash receipts;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations;
- General ledger analysis and preparation of journal entries;
- Assistance with month end closing procedures and annual audit.
- Prepares financial reports for internal and external use.
- Reviews submissions from current and potential sub-contractors and provides technical guidance to sub-recipients of grant programs including, but not limited to, review of A-133, indirect cost rates and budget monitoring.
Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Grants Management, Business Administration, Business Management 3 to 5 years of related work experience.
Recent grant accounting and grants accounting administration experience. Strong familiarity with OMB Circulars A-110, A-122, A-133. PC applications-particularly spreadsheet and database applications. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with the Catholic Church, its mission, structure and teachings.