Hard-Working Store Manager
A Sparks Group partner located in Rockville, MD has a direct hire opening for a Store Manager. The Store Manager is responsible for the successful and profitable management of the store operations and employees in a retail environment. This position exercises leadership in ensuring that focus is maintained in order to meet store's daily operations and monthly productivity and sales goals. The Store Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships between employees and customers.
- Review monthly reports in order to meet monthly goals
- Effectively communicate to Assistant Store Manager and store personnel
- Provide on-the-job training to all employees
- Prepare payroll and addresses any labor efficiency problems to include recruitment
- Prepare Cash and Daily Sales Report
- Perform weekly inventory
- Monitor store operations, route operations and personnel to ensure a quality product and service for the customer
- High School Diploma or GED certificate with a minimum of 3 years of job related management experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Work requires handling questions, complaints, claims or concerns regarding store operations and/or personnel
- Must be able to deal with irate customers in person or by telephone
- Must be able to work as a team member and provide leadership within store operations
- Must have good organization, motivation and problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!