Software Engineer (Angular / Mobile UI)
Are you a Mobile, Angular Developer with a passion for learning and leveraging new technology? Would you consider yourself a thought leader with software engineering strategy and technology? Are you looking for a role where you can directly contribute to an organization’s growth and success? If yes, this could be the right position for you!
The Angular UI Engineer will play a critical role in the design and development of mobile and desktop web applications using the latest technology. In this role, you will be a hands-on engineer designing and developing software solutions and related core components, foundational frameworks, UI and SOA based services. The position is responsible for building Web Applications using the MVC/MVVM - Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm. You will have the opportunity to participate in the full SDLC from requirements through solution design, development, QA implementation, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
Every day, you will collaborate with team members and business owners in the design and analysis phases. You will be responsible for maintaining source-code repository, participating in Code Reviews, and conducting Design Reviews. As a hands-on member of the team, you will participate in deployment of code into production and will implement Web UI design. You will assist in the testing and user acceptance of Web pages and applications.
- Develop web and mobile applications on AWS cloud platform using Angular 4, REST web services in .net C# technologies
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Develop application code and unit tests
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer on a web platform with at least 1 year using Angular
- Competency with MVC/MVVM-based Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm using Angular.JS and .NET based REST APIs
- Experience with Angular.js 1.0 or 2.0
- Familiarity with SQL scripting
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!