Digital Project Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a marketing communications agency in the Baltimore area. We are seeking an organized, self-starter to join our collaborative team environment!
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Work alongside our clients to scope project requirements
- Develop a plan and monitor progress
- Create and manage schedules
- Work alongside internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Monitor and report analytic metrics
- Communicate with team and client regularly
- Develop testing and QA plans
- Seek opportunities for improvement
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Strong project management, scheduling and budgeting skills
- Experience in a basic CMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat (FileMaker Pro a plus!)
- BA in Design, Marketing, Communications, related field
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!