Lead Technician, Help Desk
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software on multiple networks environment supporting Windows 7/10 and Server 2012 R2 Platform
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems. Uses multiple trouble ticketing systems to open, track and close tickets.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.