6 days left
- Full Time
Candidate will be the Primary Field Service Support Technician providing our customer reporting daily activities and situational awareness of the contract and systems availability. Additionally, he will provide both basic and advance troubleshooting, system setup & configuration, assist in inventory control, and install and maintain IT equipment for specific mission requirements ensuring contract IT requirements are properly performed and all metrics are contractually met.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.