SECURITY + CE IS REQUIRED.
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE DOD ENVIRONMENT IS REQUIRED.
5-7 years of related experience in the following areas:
Performs application assessment oversite for software supporting the migrating application requirements to ensure the following are addressed: Web Services, Data Services and Application Services with interfaces are documented with appropriate security guards and secure SDLC good practices with requisite data flow diagrams, verify and/or create software designs covering cloud services requirements supporting application dependencies.
SOA, Netcentricity, JEE, .NET, Python, AngularJS, JSF, WCF, RESTful, SOAP, SAML UML Modeling [Req'd], ITILv3, DODAFv2, RMF, servicenow
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.