We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Experience academic research; and intelligence support to various organizations within the national security and intelligence community.
2. Provides authoritative advice in the application of teaching, use of instructional technology, and related functional policies, procedures, and systems to support the intelligence education mission.
3. Experience in producing all-source and integrated S&T intelligence products or related intelligence functional areas.
4. Experience with the intelligence community IC analytical tools and processes, and experience with ONDI analytical production committees: Foreign Denial and Deception Committee, Scientific and Technological Intelligence Committee, or the Weapons and Space Systems Intelligence Committee.
5. Leads interagency coalitions and maintains liaison with other Federal Agencies, military services, intelligence community organizations, academic institutions, etc., in order to share expertise in training and learning programs.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience in independent research and intelligence analysis integration into actionable intelligence assessments.
2. PHD in physical science or engineering, computer sciences, biological sciences or mathematics and statistics.
3. Experience with research, development, testing and evaluative procedures.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
The National Intelligence University, in accordance with its DoD Instruction 3305.01, maintains accreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. As a regionally accredited educational institution, all faculty must possess a Masters Degree and/or PhD in a field related to this position.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.