Youth Programs Assistant
Youth Programs Assistant:
Are you passionate about tennis? Do you want to enrich the lives of youth? If you think you can be successful combining your passion with your business abilities then look no further. The United States Tennis Association Mid-Atlantic Section has an opening for a full time Youth Programs Assistant. This position is a key member of the Youth Programs department and will report directly to the Chief Youth Programs Officer. The Youth Program Assistant will provide general administrative functions in support of the department and help implement USTA MAS Youth Programs and various Direct Provider Programs.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage program data collection and entry
- Assist with the registration process for participants in all programs
- Coordinate payment processing and maintenance of financial documents – invoices, etc.
- Maintain and update Direct Provider websites and newsletters using various software programs
- Perform internal and external customer service aiding the department and our participants
- Assist in coordinating and conducting coaches trainings, and on-court workshops as required
- Inventory management and control
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills required
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills and ability to manage difficult situations
- Innovative, creative thinking and problem solving
- Highly motivated self-starter, enthusiastic personality with desire to promote and grow tennis
- Work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Strong computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office programs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- 0-2 years related experience preferred; will train a highly motivated self-starter
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an enthusiastic personality and a desire to promote and grow tennis; strong customer services skills and ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships and work as a member of a team as well as independently.
Please send a cover letter, including salary requirements, a resume and a completed USTA/MAS application via email to email@example.com. Please include a subject line in your email with "Application [Youth Programs Assistant]". Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.