Supportive Services Coordinator
Arbor Management, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time person to fill the role of Supportive Services Coordinator.
This position is responsible for improving the quality of life of our elderly residents by providing social, education, organizing & facilitating activities, recreational programs and services, case management and referrals.
- Conduct resident interviews at the move-in stage and annually to identify community needs and interests.
- Develop, coordinate and implement programs and services to address areas of need and interest.
- Conduct one-on-one interviews, determine intervention measures; provide appropriate referrals to social service and or human resource agencies; monitor service provision and conduct follow-up assessments.
- Implement problem solving conflict mediation and resolution through written agreements.
- Design, develop and distribute a newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating Neighborhood Crime Watch and other crime prevention programs.
- Plan and manage activities to create a community spirit among the residents.
- Someone who enjoys working with the elderly.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office proficiency.
- Strong sense of accuracy and dependability.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure accuracy and timely completion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Education and/or training in (elderly) social work preferred.
Arbor Management, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. EOE. NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements to Property Manager at 4711 Berwyn House Road, College Park, MD 20740: Fax (301) 474-0063 or email SpellmanH@ArborManagement.com. For fastest consideration, please use the Send Application feature below. Only resumes with salary requirement will be considered. Relocation is not available for this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.