Part-Time Salesforce User Interface Specialist Intern - 1281
The MIL Corporation seeks a Part-time Salesforce User Interface Specialist Intern to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC Metro locations. The Part-time Salesforce UI Specialist Intern will focus on the human-computer interaction of publicly facing digital content.
• Work with project managers, subject matter experts, web design specialists, technical writers, and others to integrate content/media resources in conformity with security requirements to achieve coherency, and to maximize presentation impact in an effective manner
• Interpret site design concepts and execute specifications
• Integrate content/media resources to present client information in an effective manner
• Organize content to achieve coherency and to maximize presentation impact
• Interpret security requirements and apply them to specifications
• Coordinate design specifications with developer staff
• Bachelor's in Education, Marketing, Business, or a related field
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.