Accomplished Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with an accomplished Government Contractor who is seeking a Secret Cleared Executive Assistant for their DC team. This company has an excellent reputation for assisting a diverse clientele throughout government entities. This individual must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and be a motivated professional who will be responsible for high level written communication and administrative responsibilities. If you’re someone who can work with all levels of staff and management, with a strong work ethic, then this is the position for you!
• Track and report all time and attendance
• Review all incoming documentation and sort accordingly
• Prepare materials and compile reports for management
• Process employee badges in system
• Organize, type, and file all materials
• Assist with new hire orientation
• Act as the liaison between the company and building management
• Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
• Maintain Director/team calendar for events, appointments, and other activities
• Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner and take message when necessary
• Stock needed supplies for stock room
• Check in and process all visitors
• Stay up to date on all policies and procedures of the company
• Position requires Secret Clearance
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Strong skills with MS Office suite and MS SharePoint
• High School Diploma (2-year degree preferred)
• Customer service oriented
• 4-year minimum experience in office setting or related field
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!