Security Operations Center Analyst IV
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Performs Network Detection and Response duties on a 24 X 7 X 365 network defense watch floor for an enterprise wide organization.
- Respond to Cyber Security Incidents, provide cyber threat analysis and reporting to support SOC and Program's situational awareness.
- Will actively monitor security threats and risks, provide in-depth incident analysis, evaluate security incidents, and will provide proactive threat research.
Duties (Level IV):
The manager will provide management and leadership of a 24x7 security operations center (SOC)
- Have knowledge of regulatory compliance directives to include various NIST and DHS 4300A/B security controls and FISMA monitoring and reporting requirements
- Manage and ensure the timely response and investigations of security events and incidents by the security operations center
- Create and maintain schedules to ensure 24x7 coverage by operations support personnel
- Coordinate with threat operations and threat intelligence specialists to resolve high or critical severity level incidents.
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security
8+ years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
CompTIA Security +
CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
GCIH - (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH - (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler)
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.