Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
Either a conventional (manual) or an Automated (preferred) Test Engineer for Enterprise Level Web Applications analyses, design, develop and test systems to ensure the integration of software, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort. Other responsibilities include, formulation operational concepts, performing mission, functional. Cost-benefit and risk analysis; selection of system architecture and preparing specifications for operating systems to ensure designs meet application security specifications. These individuals may also be asked to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditations/certification evaluation and test support to ensue all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
Candidates must show a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of software systems and applications, and the ability to effectively evaluate and test software solutions.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the Guardian Program's culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure Guardian Program's services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Agile Software Development, SQL/RDBMS
Automated Test Engineer to build system regression testing with the following responsibilities
- Automated Testing using Cucumber
- Technical writing experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
6-9 years of related software development and testing experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.