Digital Project Coordinator
- Helps to define and track task timelines and deliverables
- Manages updates to task timelines and keeps senior management apprised of progress and changes
- Maintains a detailed project calendar
- Organizes and participates in regular team meetings
- Ensures that all team members understand task requirements and works with other team members to identify potential challenges and roadblocks to meeting task deadlines
- Utilizes Basecamp and other project management tools to share relevant documents and cross-team communications
- Provides support on preparation of briefing materials
- Support special projects on an as needed basis
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a web coordinator support role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and prioritize multiple work responsibilities, with competing demands, while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Anticipates problems ahead of time and takes a proactive approach towards solving them or reporting them to a supervisor.
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks.
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian’s dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.