Program Coordinator - Polygraph
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Coordinates staffing for over 70 FTE (interaction with subontracting partners and recruiters to ensure strong staffing levels).
3. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
4. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
6. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
7. May perform business development activities.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Program Coordinator requires high level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Works with internal GDIT recruiting and support staff and external teaming partners so excellent communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge of excel and SharePoint is a plus
- A general understanding of the IT recruiting process is preferred
- Experience working with subcontractors and rates is preferred
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.