Education Sales Specialist
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a talented, mission oriented, and competitive Education Sales Specialist; this inside sales position is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast paced and service-oriented environment. We are focused on growing and taking fantastic care of our customers. This position will play a fundamental role in achieving our sales and customer service objectives by determining the appropriate ATD training course recommendation based on the client’s professional development needs. You must be comfortable being on the phone making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls and exhibit effective writing skills when communicating via email.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails to members
- Be comfortable assessing customer’s professional development needs and requirements through effective questioning.
- Help generate qualified enterprise sales opportunities for sales executives to further development and close
- Proven inside sales and/or customer service experience
- Track record of achieving goals
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!