Senior Subject Matter Expert - Proposals - Secret Clearance
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert; often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware; software; databases; and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities; including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Master's Degree in a related discipline.
Requires 15-20 years experience.
Candidate should have experince with the following:
- Analysis of RFPs - Ability to create proposal outlines and compliance matrices
- Serve as volume lead for development of proposal responses
- Ability to create exeutive summaries; past performance; management plans; technical volumes and resumes in response to RFP requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to adjudicate and incorporate review team recommendations
- Ability to write responses to ENs and resulting FPRs
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.