Program Coordinator for the Center for Social Impact Communication, Division of Professional Commun
6 days left
- Full Time
The School of Continuing Studies is seeking a full-time program coordinator for the Center for Social Impact Communication within the Division of Professional Communication. The program coordinator performs a broad range of professional-level duties to coordinate the academic, administrative and operational activities of the Center.
Georgetown University's Center for Social Impact Communication is a research and action center dedicated to increasing social impact through the power of marketers, communicators, fundraisers and journalists together. As part of the University's School of Continuing Studies, the Center accomplishes its mission of educating and inspiring practitioners and students through applied research, graduate courses, community collaborations and thought leadership.
We're looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented coordinator, responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations and coordinating the execution of longer-term planning for the Center. Specific functions of the position include: updating web and social media channels, supporting current and prospective students, faculty and partners, supporting existing and future executive education projects, executing industry and student events, tracking the social impact of Center programs, and supporting research projects. Additional administrative support involves scheduling meetings, coordinating special projects and other duties as assigned.
Georgetown offers a competitive benefits package, which includes tuition assistance. Georgetown offers a competitive benefits package, which includes tuition assistance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- One to two years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for administrative reports, correspondence, web and social media content.
- Outstanding interpersonal oral and written communication skills with ability to interact and communicate in a professional manner with faculty, staff, students and outside organizations.
- Demonstrated effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Educational and/or professional background in communications, marketing and/or within a social impact related organization, such as a nonprofit.
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or email@example.com.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.