Cyber Systems Administrator - 1279
The MIL Corporation seeks a Cyber Systems Administrator to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, Maryland location. The Cyber Systems Administrator will provide support for various customer labs and interface between the RDT&E network staff, AD-7.2.6 staff and Cyber team members.
• Using existing processes and procedures, provide O&M support services for the Cyber lab infrastructure, which includes monitoring, maintenance, testing, upgrades, IA (e.g., STIG), and accreditation integration
• Provide documentation and reports as directed
• Research data, and develop analytical techniques and methodologies
• Ensure configuration control procedures
• Monitor the systems utilizing threat monitoring tools and assist with cyber incident response
• Document maintenance, repair and test activities
• Create and maintain user accounts and install hardware/software and virtual environments
• Assist in gaining and maintaining system accreditation under the RDT&E ATO
• AA/AS in Information Technology Management or Systems Administration and 5 years of relevant experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience with Linux, Active Directory, STIG integration, system administration of LAN/WAN systems, virtualization, network security, systems maintenance, systems monitoring/reporting, requirements analysis, requirements planning, resource scheduling, CM, and documentation management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Security+ certification
• DoD 8140.01 certification or the ability to obtain certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an Information Technology-intensive discipline and 8 years relevant experience
• 5 to 8 years of experience with Linux, Active Directory, STIG integration, system administration of LAN/WAN systems, virtualization, network security, systems maintenance, systems monitoring/reporting, requirements analysis, requirements planning, resource scheduling, CM, and documentation management
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Cyber Systems Administrator - 1279
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly