Coordinator of Program Evaluation and Data Analysis
The Coordinator of Program Evaluation and Data Analysis will support teachers in the planning of instruction, monitor the implementation of curriculum and pacing, assist in gathering and reviewing data, facilitate professional learning communities by department and allow teachers to develop advanced plans for supporting student achievement. This job reports to the Lead Administrator for Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment.
- Education: Master's degree in related field.
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid Virginia Department of Education license required, or eligibility to obtain one, with an endorsement in Administration and Supervision.
- Administrative and teaching experience related to working in socio-economically and culturally diverse school settings.
- Demonstrated expertise in evidence based curriculum design, assessment, and instructional practices.
- Documented experience in leading secondary educational program development and implementation, including professional development in evidence bases best practices for diverse student populations.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience necessary to work effectively with students, teachers, administrators, families, and community members.
- Supports teachers in assigned content and program areas to:
- Collect and analyze student achievement data to determine instructional implications at both aggregate and disaggregated levels.
- Use identified data to discern ways in which individual students and/or subgroups can be supported to improve their achievement relative to curriculum-driven standards (aligned with Virginia State Blueprint Frameworks).
- Collaboratively develop re-teaching, small-group, and station teaching opportunities to extend and refine as well as differentiate instructional opportunities to address student strengths and needs.
- Facilitate Professional Learning Community discussions and action research projects related to problems of practice.
- Collaborates closely with central office personnel (e.g., Curriculum and Instruction, Accountability, Student Services) to ensure appropriate and timely delivery of instructional, support, and assessment services.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
This is an 11 month, 217 day position