Coordinator, Office of the CEO
6 days left
- Full Time
The Coordinator reports to the Executive Assistant and Manager to the CEO. The Coordinator will perform administrative functions for the CEO and assist in the annual Board of Directors meetings.
This position requires superior administrative skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully complete multiple projects in a timely manner and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the highest degree of professionalism.
CEO Office support
- Prepare expense reports for CEO
- Prepare daily itinerary and deliver to CEO with corresponding background materials
- Update contact list/email addresses of CEO
- Send Leadership Group the CEO’s travel itinerary
- Enter and update the development database, Raiser's Edge, with CEO’s relevant meetings and communications
- Draft thank-you notes and correspondence as needed
- Provide phone support needed Responsible for logging CEO’s mail and mailing gifts, letters, etc. Assist with donor mailings from CEO Responsible for obtaining travel visas for CEO.
- Responsible for maintaining CEO’s office supplies Assist Executive Assistant and Manager with planning staff events. Back up Executive Assistant and Manger with CEO’s scheduling and travel. Provide confidential assistance to the CEO
Board Meeting support
- Schedule Board committee conference calls and send out appropriate materials
- Update/maintain Board of Directors contact lists
- Edit board related documents (mailings, board books, committee agendas and materials)
- Draft and edit committee minutes for approval
- Support development of Board meeting and board committee agendas
- Work with other divisions to ensure timely submission of Board materials.
- Provide administrative support before and during the board meeting—such as preparing board books and welcome packets
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- This position is located at CI Headquarters in Arlington, VA
- Fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work some nights and weekends
- Must be available to travel to annual Board of Directors meetings (domestic and international)
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of executive assistance or related work experience.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and complete the assignments in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly adopt new software and technology.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent ability to work successfully in a fast-pace environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm and adaptable in high pressure environment.
- Strong work ethic
Experience in working in and managing delegate accounts for email and calendar in Outlook
Experience in Raisers Edge NXT
Passion for conservation