The Ford Agency is actively seeking a professional and detail-oriented individual to join a global financial firm as an Administrative Assistant. This role will provide hands on support to a busy staff committed to recommending strategies and investment advice to global clients that reflect their future goals and cultural trends. If you have a solid foundation in administrative support and are looking for an opportunity to bring your talents to a motivated team, we want to hear from you!
- Research, draft and prepare presentations
- Handle logistics including managing calendars and travel planning needs
- Assist with expense reports and invoice preparation
- Serve as a first point of contact; greeting clients and coordinating meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience performing administrative duties
- Ability to self-manage and a handle fast-paced office environment
- Strong MS Office skills
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Administrative Assistant - Global Finance
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street NW
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly