Director of Finance
About the Position
The Director of Finance is the primary accounting professional at NRMP and is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of NRMP operations, including:
- Preparing the annual operating and capital budgets
- Conducting financial analyses and preparing financial reports
- Payroll processing
- Preparing and distributing Match fee invoices
- Supervising the annual audit and preparation of Form 990 and 5500 by an outside accounting firm
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecasting and maintaining a long-term cash forecast
- Providing staff support for the Finance and Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Supervising a part-time accounting specialist
Candidate Qualifications Sought
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance. A Master’s degree or CPA is preferred. The ideal candidate will also have 10 or more years of experience with increasing responsibility for management and support of financial services in the non-profit sector. Candidate should have knowledge of business and resource management, computerized payroll and accounting systems, generally accepted accounting principles and FASB standards, financial reporting, and investment and cash management.
Other critical skills and experience sought include:
- Experience with INTACCT accounting system and Paychex payroll system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be hands-on with accounting processes.
- Attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively with Match-participating institutions.
About the Organization
The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is a private, not-for-profit organization established in 1952 to provide a uniform date of appointment to positions in graduate medical education (GME) in the United States. The NRMP conducts the annual Main Residency Match® encompassing43,000 applicants vying for more than31,000 positions in core residencies, as well as Matches for fellowship positions in more than 60 subspecialties through its Specialties Matching Service®.
For more information on NRMP, visit our website at www.nrmp.org.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “DIRECTOR OF FINANCE”.
NRMP is an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a diverse and highly qualified workforce.
Apply for Director of Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly