Shadow Crew Chief
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
- Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.