Cyber Security Auditor TS/SCI
We need Cyber Analysts that can do all or most of these types of tasks using various Cyber Security Tools to provide 24x7 computer network security auditing and Fraud, Waste and Abuse detection on multiple networks and systems for our government agency customer:
- Comprehensive monitoring of Cyber Tools, reviewing system and application logs, intrusion detection alerts for indication unauthorized activity, insider threat, or criminal behavior punishable by law, code or statue.Discover, identify, mitigate and report intentional or unintentional unauthorized use of customer information and information systems.Monitor for fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity and provide support to Threat Mitigation Cell, Law Enforcement, General Counsel, Inspector General, customer privacy Office, and the customer Operations Security (OPSEC) Office through investigative research, forensic examination, internet monitoring and formal reporting.Identity Leakage (PII) Related, DoD Directive 54000.1, Privacy Program, which constitutes detection of SSN#s, Credit card information and other Personally Identifiable information. The Analyst must determine if information constitutes a violation of Personally Identifiable information especially when the information is sent outside Government network, Information does not belong to person sending it, information is not encrypted or password protected.Produces case evidence and reports.Work on special projects as assigned.Desire candidates with experience using Cyber Tools such as: Splunk, ArcSight, Fidelis, FireEye, Solera, Lancope. Experience with operating systems and databases a plus.Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and resultsMaintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Must have both DoD 8570 IAT II (Day One)
- Must be willing to obtain their CND-SP Auditor certification within 6 months from hire.
- Requires TS/SCI
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph.
- Must be willing to work night shifts, weekend day or night shifts, and Federal Holiday day, includes shift pay.