Business Process Specialist
The incumbent is responsible for compiling and evaluating business processes within the Enterprise Applications department for potential improvement opportunities, designing improved processes, and assisting in the implementation of those improved processes in support of the BMC Remedy and related applications. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned by the designated manager. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Not Required
The following are highly preferred:
- Experience using Remedy and, more specifically, Remedy Change Management
- Experience with support and administration of enterprise applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on your own or within a team
- Experience with application change management
Understanding of the following is desired:
- Windows Server, Linux, and UNIX environments
- Programming languages
- Software development life-cycle
- IT/Helpdesk Certification
- ITIL Foundation
A four-year undergraduate degree or demonstrated work experience required. Bachelor's degree in business or computer-related field preferred.
Minimum three years of relevant experience preferred.