Business Process Re-engineering Specialist
We are seeking a Business Process Re-engineering Specialist to support federal healthcare systems in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Facilitate sessions with business stakeholders to elicit and document business processes, business requirements, business rules, data and systems to modernize projects
- Analyze process improvement and business process reengineering
- Create graphical models using standard tools including data models, business process models, use case diagrams and user stories
- Develop technical solutions to business problems
- Bachelor's degree and/or additional related experience in lieu of degree
- 3 or more years of experience supporting a large health system in the following areas:
- process improvement
- business process reengineering
- process modernization
- data modeling
- identification/application of best practices
- creating and assessing performance measurements
- ITIL/PMP preferred
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer