Software Tester- Polygraph
Seeking a creative and detail-oriented self starter to assist with existing application testing and develop automated testing capabilities for several applications used within the group.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
3. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
8. Oversees quality-related training.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Experience with System Integration and Regression testing in a Software development environment.
Experience with AFS Certification testing.
Strong hands on experience writing test scripts using Selenium.
Experience with Windows, Firefox, IE, C2S/AWS, MS Office, Lotus Notes, Jira, Eclipse, Firebug.
Familiarity with Agile development best practices.
8-10 years of related quality assurance experience.