Facility Services Coordinator
The Facility Services Coordinator duties involve management of multiple Federal service contracts while serving as Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR); performing daily interior and exterior building inspections for the department to report deficiencies that require corrective action; assisting with Help Desk duties as needed for the department to enhance customer service to the client; providing direct oversight of all coffee and water needs for the facility; assisting with Special Events coordination; assisting with the development of policies and procedures for facility related activities; assisting other CORs with service contracts when requested; and performing other additional duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
40% Serve as COR for Federal service contracts.
- Pest control
- Termite control
- Textile maintenance
- Brass and bronze maintenance
30% Perform daily interior and exterior building inspections for the department to report general deficiencies that require corrective action associated with assigned contracts and other facility areas as directed.
10% Assist other CORs with service contracts when requested.
10% Provide direct oversight of all coffee and water requests/needs for the facility.
10% Other duties as assigned.
- Assist the department with Help Desk duties
- Assist with the Special Events coordination
- Point of contact for Trust kitchen repairs
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures for facility related activities
- Maintain inventory of the Presidential memorial brochures in six languages
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing fiscal management of service contracts related to facility management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required:
- Keen fiscal management skills
- Knowledge of Federal contracting principles
- Facility management technical knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and oral communication
- Responds to the needs and requests of Kennedy Center management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
- Adheres to all employer policies and procedures.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premier performing arts organization and our nation’s cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion.
For consideration apply online at www.kennedy-center.org/jobs.