Senior Help Desk - TS/SCI Ft. Meade, MD
Candidate shall manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. Answer phone calls, emails, and walk-in requests for IT Support. Creating customer support requests for users. Perform initial troubleshooting of computer issues. Physically responding to IAVA updates, STIG compliance, Software installation/updates for workstations and servers, and perform Account Management. Additionally, the candidate shall provide as required:
1. Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Installs, configures and upgrades computer hardware and software
3. Develops and monitors policies and standards for Service Desk related functions.
4. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
5. Provides advice and training to end-users.
6. On-Site Troubleshooting of servers, file storage, and workstations for Primary and Remote site locations.
7. Ensure Information Assurance Compliance Measures are met for all unclassified and classified networks
8. In-processing & Out-processing users for the S6 (Account paperwork, establish accounts & passwords, etc.) for all Military, Government and Contractors
9. Developing & Implementing IT related solutions to meet Mission requirements
10. Creating/Maintaining SOP Continuity guides
11. IT subject matter expert and first responder responsibilities
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations, Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
Requires baseline certificate - current COMPTIA Security + CE or GFL or higher
Requires computing environment certificate - Windows Server 2012 R2 (any of three)
If candidate has a current IAT I certificate (i.e. Windows 7/10/2008, they would be allowed 60 days to obtain the required IAT Level II certification.
Experience with Remedy, DEPO, iPhones/iPads desired
Will need to pass a provided Counter Intelligence Polygraph and complete a Foreign Contacts background check.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#ZPOST #CJPOST #DPOST