6 days left
Red Ink Imports is seeking a fine wine sales associate to help grow our company and represent our portfolio to restaurants, retail establishments and wine shops throughout Washington, DC, Montgomery County, MD and/or Maryland Open State. We are looking for a highly motivated, goal oriented, independent candidate who has the ability to make presentations to wine buyers at all levels in many diverse venues - off premise and on premise. Other duties include servicing existing accounts daily and weekly, pursuing new accounts, conducting in-store tastings, as well as other responsibilities, such as meeting sales requirements, participating in company meetings and providing progress reports as required. We offer a competitive commission base compensation package and schedule with opportunities to achieve bonuses and other incentives.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and personal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fine wine, with special enthusiasm for Italian wine.
- Prior sales experience of fine wine sales.
- Written and oral communication skills, computer literacy required.
- Organized, reliable, work independently, professional appearance.
- Must provide own vehicle.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates having familiarity with market and key accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquire and demonstrate wine knowledge and effectively present products to accounts.
- Promote brands, manage growth of accounts and expansion of business to meet goals.
- Provide various reports as required.
- Attend and participate in general sales meetings and training programs.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in all actions, adhering to Red Ink Imports values.
- Perform other duties as required.
Apply for Wine Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly