Executive Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a contract Executive Assistant to support the program team in the DC office of a highly visible, global non-profit. This is the perfect spot for someone who is new to the area or looking for a 6 month contract role starting this summer through the end of the year. If you are a professional Executive Assistant with direct experience working for an international non-profit, we want to hear from you!
- Provide support to program team with scheduling, planning, project tracking and data flow
- Respond to program inquiries and engage with other related organizations and community leaders
- Organize domestic and international meetings and travel related logistics for the team
- Draft and edit reports, correspondence and other related documents
- Track team schedules and coordinate with overall objectives and timelines
- Minimum of 7 years Executive Assistant experience
- International non-profit experience highly preferred
- Meticulous detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively anticipate and take action on program needs
- Excellent English skills
- Additional language skills a plus!
- Advanced MSOffice
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
Attn: International EA
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036