Tier 1 Trainer - Mk-160 GFCS - Center for Surface Combat Systems - Unit Dam Neck, VA
General Dynamics is immediately seeking and hiring a Mk-160 Mod 4/6 Gun Fire Control Trainer to provide classroom and laboratory instruction at the Center for Surface Combat Systems in Virginia Beach. The ideal candidate would have NEC 1120 (Mk-160 Mod 4/6 GFCS) and NEC 9502 (Navy Instructor) with technical and operational service on DDG-51 class ships.
- Develops, organizes, and conducts classroom training on MK-160 Mod 4/6 GFCS.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities, student progress, and program effectiveness.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
- Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Supports other CSCS Courses as needed.