Sr. Network Administrator- TS/SCI -Tampa, FL
Sr. Network Administrator TS/SCI Clearance Tampa, FL
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. Provides advice and training to end-users. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Participates in special projects as required. Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support. Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software. Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications. May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Additional specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.